Friday, August 26, 2005


check me out...

I'm having a complex... only 7.6 SURELY NOT!?!??!?!?!??!!.. so rate me.. a ten. or there'll be trouble.

i don't take this as a real indication of how good i actually look. Because I am well aware of how hot i am... and if those people out there in the "world" had any idea about my ravishing beauty and hot tan.. my rating would clearly be a ten.

On another note.. I have a confession to make...I just saw..the island starring ewan mcgregor and scarlet johansson(shes hot man.) annnd. i also.. enjoyed that...

"no I'm TOM LINCOLN"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously there is some tall poppy action going on at hotornot.com...not many people can stand someone who is as looking as you

no I'M tom lincoln!

10:52 PM  
Blogger verityLD said...

i agree.
long live australia.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home