Sunday, August 28, 2005

i think its kinda cool at one point that you thought you had a chance.


good morning, thousands of fans.

today i have a few things to whine about... firstly, australia's extremely poor performance in the cricket. I mean seriously, 5 for 99?.. atrocious. I am almost at the point of saying england deserve to win.. sarahsley, you guys suck.

secondly, there's only two weeks until mocks, and i haven't started studying. so yeah whiney mcwhine, its only my future. and lastly, my inability to study for mocks. which are in two weeks *yay*

On a brighter note, the blog has received two comments! keep them coming guys, don't be shy.. special thanks to virginia..oh and for all you fans out there..added a picture of me from this week's..the post just to keep ur verity-viewing up :).. no need to thank me.

QUESTION: would you rather... spend the evening (dinner etc.) with your idol OR spend three minutes on an island, where you got to see heaps of dinosaurs?

to some, a stupid question. to many, one of life's great philosophical queries.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*comment*

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi verity you're blog has nice fonts and stuff...

i like the viking fetus...

it is harder to write comments on this than it is on msn but thats ok...

you owe me 8 miles

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must say.. the dinosaur scenario is too good to pass up.. although a night with you.. *sigh*

p.s i want to have your babies

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'D CHOOSE THE DINOSAURS BECAUSE THEY RULE
I'M LONELY

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi verity
i like this entry
personally, i'd choose the dinosaurs
i just love dinosaurs
i think the picture of you is raveshingly beautiful
anonymous is dead meat

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry verityy :(

5:19 PM  
Blogger verityLD said...

now now, let's not make this a blog battlefield.

i know i am a hot piece of sex meat, and that people around the world love my body/face.. so i appreciate your gallantry pete, but anonymous is allowed her own opinion- i dont need to be reassured by ONE anonymous person when thousands tell me how hot i am everyday..she wants me

also, anon... apology accepted.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey p.s. brett lee rules 05

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home