Sunday, August 28, 2005

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo.

"life is not measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.."

I couldn't imagine a more appropriate quote for my day. I woke up at 7.00 am to see pete off to work and then went back to sleep until 9.30.. then, i had vegemite on toast for breakfast, read the paper and watched channel v for a while. I got dressed and posted a blog, spoke to pete on the phone, tried to do some of my lit oral and finally went to school for a p+l revision course. I had an up and go and a bowl of weetbix for afternoon tea..
yay for dairy...I didn't go to sergio's because i was planning to do some lit, but instead i was drawn into watching australia's cricketing shame.

so all in all, a breathtaking day.. i thought I'd keep up your double daily dose of verity hotness. LOVE YOUSE ALL!!!xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is packed with culture and brimming with creativity.
i award it first prize!
your day seemed quite exciting and, although perhaps not on the surface, productive and worthwhile! i think your life is definitely worth living.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home