Sunday, October 16, 2005

chewbacca.. oh what a wookie.

sup brews

i recently discovered that the people who read this blog extend far beyond simon pete and luke. so a big ola! to all my new fans.. jay, amy, amy's dad, mum. because i have found this out...i have to admit it will be hard for me to be as revealing as i was in the past.

that's all for now. i did have heaps to say.. but now i cant say it.. thanksto all you dag-faddyes out there.

that's me at the moment. and i hate everyone here. i am deadly serious.. im going to go and do something hell rebellious..but i guess you'll never know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fine blog. I will bookmark it for some time.
Marketing
( Links to effective marketing )

4:02 PM  
Blogger verityLD said...

bahaha fuck you anonymous..

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. your crazy verity.. i hope you dont mind me reading your thingo.. :S

i finished that webpage for school. its not very interesting but the pictures are cool :)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

verity i view ur commentdot from time to time.

i am so busy with my new girlfriend - anna kournakova - that i have had little time to do anything other than have sex.

ill try to reduce the sex load cos my fanny is bleeding so ill be able to view you blogspot more.

i hope u are as hapy as me.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home