Saturday, September 10, 2005

i don't want to beat around the bush.


good evening subordinates (that means you're below me)..

i was going to whine again about exams, but pete told me not to.. so i won't.. I'll just leave a cryptic acrostic puzzle that will show how I feel about the pending mocks.

Sure they are "important".. but
Hu even cares?
I sure don't.
Teow, James.

acrostics are a great way to solve riddles.. and even lifes more complicated problems.. for example.. if you were going to take your life, and were struggling with a suicide note.. an acrostic poem might br the solution..

My blood flows
Earnestly crying for help
=
Does anyone care?.. no.
Everyone does not care.
A person will never care.
Does anyone care?..no.

can YOU spot the hidden... AGENDA??!??!? Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to pay tribs to mega brain (aka jane).. ever wondered WHY i'm so incredibly intelligent? or WHERE i got my too-hot-to-handle good looks from? the answer: simple genetics. thanks mum, you gave birth to me.

have a super weekend of study.. lads
love me.

5 Comments:

Blogger verityLD said...

thanks for the compliment.. but youse can all get fucked. stop using my blog as an outlet for ADVERTISING..

mr roberto says you're not real. but i know the truth. mr, mr raven all up in my grill like nevermore.

7:33 AM  
Blogger verityLD said...

i dont even like coffee.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai!
i agree earnestly. acrostics are an excellent way to solve riddles.

I'M running low on commenting ideas.

love robert

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks anyway mister roberto..all comments are noted and appreciated.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is veruty, and what have you done with verityy

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home