Thursday, November 10, 2005

shake your ass.. show me what you working with..i came here with my dick in my hand.. don't make me leave here with my foot in your ass.

i enjoyed having history stick his dick down my throat today. the exam was a bundle of laughs and cherry pie. and the more i think about it, the more i cant decide whether i've done shit or hell hell bad. soo hooray for me. here is my portrayal of the writing of the history exam, in PICTORAL FORM:

so in response to this poor performance, i've decided to be incredibly obscene and.. to get hell drunk everyday/night at leavers.. woo constructive. don't look at me like that..

the only thing i have to say.. in hope of salvaging my tee/life.. enough is as good as a feast.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fock society.. fock.. fock.. fock

6:54 PM  
Blogger verityLD said...

haha thanks liss.

society does suck heaps.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... feast

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

verity if ur not sure u did well in history then i think were all doomed

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who stole my method of name writing?

whoever it is would you like to be my girlfriend?

9:30 PM  
Blogger mr. roberto said...

=( sorrrrrrrryyy

i commented in real life...in some ways, thats even better than a comment on here

i liked the history potion, especially how it was boiling.

I enjoy TEE +o(

9:48 AM  
Blogger verityLD said...

big-ups to first time comment-or.. nicole.
speaking of orr..

there is only one monster here lisa.. and it is the gambling monster that has taken over your mother... i call him, gamblor.

with this comment. that makes ten. maybe time for a new entry!?

ALSO luke cashed in.. by drawing a pic of him being "munched by the calc monster".. its a good pic.

urgH. TEEE!?!?!

verootee

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home