Wednesday, August 31, 2005

there are no words you should say..



hi everyone..
firstly a clarification.. i extend my apologies towards mitchell..I didnt mean to like fuel a battle or whatever, cos i think he's great. i was just a bit taken aback by comments two days ago.. however, they were partly incited by me.

because i'm lacking motivation to do a real blog i thought id go with of one clare's favourties...

today verity rates:
- running the 1500m.. while all my fans cheered me on..
- homeostasis: keeps our internal environment constant, where would we be without it?
- encapsulating my good looks in flip-book form(check it out for yourselves, i'm sure it will become clear which one i am)
- scratch matches..
- leadership groups

and.. of course, verity hates:
- my body meltdown after the 1500
- my sore left calf
- external markers
- my EXTREMELY messy room
- relief teachers
- racists

goodnight. XXXXXX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!
apologies for my lack of commenting, ive been indisposed.
glad to see the blog is still as good as ever!
please keep up the entries. i especially like the pictures and the words! love from mr. roberto!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home